Blevins Family Journal

Friday, June 04, 2010

Wow - has it been that long since I updated?

I can't believe it has been since 2007 since I updated this Blog, but I guess now is as a good as time as ever to get back into the swing of things.

Cauy is now 6 years old! I know...I know...I can't believe it either. It just seems like yesterday he was a little tiny baby boy and now is has graduated Kindergarten and will start the 1st grade on August 13th! Here he is at 4 months old at Mrs. Marti's house and now Graduation Day on May 25th at almost 6 years old. *sniff sniff* They grow up WAY TOO FAST!


Also, Michael and I are happy to say that we are expecting our 2nd child due in September and Cauy cannot be happier to be a big brother!



Westen Matthew Blevins is due to arrive around September 20th and we are all very excited. I can probably say that Cauy is the most excited. He keeps asking me when "his" baby is going to be here. :) He is going to be an awesome big brother!


Here is Westen Matthew's first "official" picture. Look at that sweet button nose! :)


We are in the process of working on the nursery and getting Cauy moved to his new bedroom. The spare bedroom is all cleared out and just needs to be painted and all of Cauy's furniture moved to his new room. Then we can start getting the crib together and everything in order before Westen makes his arrival.

I will do my best to try to post pictures of the progression, but I can't promise anything! :)



No comments: