Blevins Family Journal

Friday, June 16, 2006

First week finished.........

Well I have finished my first full week of being back on my workout wagon and so far so good. I just finished my 20 minute run and I feel pretty good. I am down 4 lbs and hopefully I will lose another 15 lbs in the next 11 weeks. I figure that I got all the equipment laying around, why not use it every now and then. Sounded like a plan to me, so I went with it.

Work has been super busy. It always picks up in the summer time. At least I have job security.

Cauy is doing well. He is talking our ears off and missing his Ree and Ian very much. He started crying on Wed when I told him to get in the car because we were going to school. He said "NO MOMMY, REE's HOUSE!!" I did not know what to say. I just keep telling him that Ree's house is all done and Ian went bye bye. He is not buying it. Smart little bugger! Although he is missing his Ree and Ian very much, he is enjoying PV just as well. He has a little girlfriend there and he did not cry Thursday when I dropped him off. That was the first time that he has not clung to my leg and tried to hitch a ride back to the house with me. It is still a work in progress, but things will eventually get better and easier for him.

Here are a few pictures of him from his party. I still cannot believe that he is 2 years old!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is him eating his "pita" - pizza for those that did not understand toddler :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is his Blues Clues cake that we had made for him. He just LOVED it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And one of him opening one of his favorite toys. He has the single letter one as well. This boy better be a genius with all these letters and phonics around the house!

Stealing and idea from Marie, here is a then and now picture of Cauy. My little man is not a baby anymore!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting - Then

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting - Now

Well I am off to bed. I am taking Cauy to his first movie tomorrow. We are having a mommy and me day. I did not get to have my day with him this week, so we are doing our date tomorrow morning. Nighty nite!

3 comments:

MartiMichelle said...

i can't believe he's two either! I remember that scrawny 6 week old with the smelly milk. And now he's a big kid. How time flies :)

Krista said...

I got another picture you might like. Check this out!

Marie said...

Poor Cauy...I figured it would take a woman to get him into school! ;) He is such a cutie and we miss him very much. I can't believe he is 2. Looks like it was a fun party. I am glad he had fun.