Blevins Family Journal

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh Ian......Oh Baby Riwey......Oh Matt.....Oh Ree

These are the words that my son uttered most of the day yesterday....and most of the weekend. I think yesterday it really hit him that he had not seen them since Wed of last week and he is having withdrawls, as most of us are. Last night he was laying in bed with me and was asking for Ian and luckily it was dark so that he could not see me crying. I think it will be even more difficult tomorrow when we get up to go to school and we will not be driving to Mrs. Ree's house, but to PV. It is going to be a long morning and luckily I have waterproof makeup!

On a lighter note, his 2nd birthday party was on Saturday! We did a Blue's Clue's theme and he had a great time. I will be posting pics soon. Off to work I go.

2 comments:

Marie said...

oh my...the hurt in my heart! As I sit here i am tearing up- we miss you all. Every police car he sees he says "I want to rideint Cauys daddys car with Cauy, his daddy and Ian". I just tell him that isn't Cauys daddys car. Then I get the dreaded Can we go to Cauys house?? (tear...sniff)

Krista said...

Yeah, this morning Cauy was crying wanting to go to Ree's house! I keep telling him that we are going to school and he goes Yeah! Ian's house. I have to tell him, No Ree's house is all done, no more Ian's house. I am sure that it will take awhile for them all to get used to it, but eventually it will get better. We miss you too!!!!