Blevins Family Journal

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Cauy's last day

Well the day has come. The Clement's have not taken our hints and are still moving this weekend and today is Cauy's last day at Re's. I am trying to explain to him what is going on and that they are going bye bye and will be gone for a long time, but how does a 2 year old really understand something like that? Those Clement's are sure going to be missed.

I was able to get him in at PV for a few days each week to help with Michael's sleep depreviation and he will start his new school in August. The seperation anxiety has set in again and I am not looking forward to dropping him off every day.

The boy will be 2 on Friday. I cannot believe it at all! We are doing his party on Saturday and I am sure that it will be a blast. This child is spoiled!!!!! But whatelse is a mother to do?

1 comment:

Marie said...

We are so sad that we will miss his party! We are sending all our love!