Blevins Family Journal

Monday, May 15, 2006

Grades are in and..........

I did not do as bad as I thought but I still did not do as well as I had hoped. Taking 5 classes, working full-time and having a 2 yr old running around is a pretty difficult task. I am surprised I did as well as I did. My final grades are:

Principles of Accounting: D
Algebra: C
History of Civiliation: B
Cultural Geography: B
English Comp I: A

I am going to retake Accounting on Campus. Taking it online was probably the most difficult thing that I could have done! I have my classes picked for fall and they are as follows:

English Comp II
Cultural Anthropology
Algebra
Biological Science

I am taking Algebra on Campus and I am taking Biological Science as a Hybrid class. I will do all the work online but my labs will be on Campus. I am glad that school is over and I will have some time to myself finally! I am starting my workouts again tonight and I hope to be back down to 105 lbs. by August. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Chad Gardner said...

Ugh... I couldn't imagine taking an accounting course over the internet. I despised it enough just sitting in the class itself!

Congrats on the better than expected grades though. ;-)