Blevins Family Journal

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Long time, no blog!

Wow, I did not realize that it has been that long since I updated, but I am not sure that very many people read this like they do other another persons blog.

Anyway, wow how this week has changed. As most of you have heard, the Clement clan are leaving us for the great ole' state of Tennessee. I wish them the best of luck and will pray that have a wonderful life with their family in Nashville. They BETTER keep in touch! With this move, Cauy is in need of a daycare provider. I have a call into PV Dayschool and left a message for the Director. I believe that we may have found one by the house, but they are full but are trying to make arrangements to allow Cauy to start ASAP. All the places that I called have 1 - 1 1/2 year waiting lists, so we are not sure what we are going to do. For now, Michael is going to just work and watch Cauy and sleep when he can. We have struggled before and I know that we can make it this time.

School officially ended today, but finals stretch out til the 11th. My accounting class is my worst and I am just praying to walk away with a C in there. If so, I will do a dance for all! Wish me luck on all my finals! I better get back to work. I will try to keep this thing more up to date and I need to brag on Cauy some I guess. Ciao.

7 comments:

Chad Gardner said...

I read your blog! Granted, it's been a month and a half since you wrote something, but that's okay.

Thanks for the shout-out. Cya

Krista said...

I will be sure to update it more often. Maybe one day I can even get a link on yours! :)

Marie said...

yipee!! An update11 :) I know youare a busy woman so I understand the no blogging time. But know that i check it on a pretty regular basis (of course I seeyour sweetie most of the week). We will definatly miss you, Cauy and Mr. Policeman. We will keep in touch and will be back to visit!

Audrey said...

I check daily to see if you've updated! I wish you luck on your finals!

PiperMatt said...

About time you updated! :P

MartiMichelle said...

PV Dayschool!!!!!! please! It may take Rachel a while to answer your call but insist he goes there! I am around the corner from his room and can keep an eye on him! pllllllleeesssssssssseeee!

Krista said...

I got him in to First Christian with Haydn. I can always un-enroll if Rachel calls me back. We have decided to go ahead and keep Cauy home during the summer with pops and he go to either PV or FC starting in August. I will be sure to push for PV though, just for you Marti!