Blevins Family Journal

Monday, May 08, 2006

FINALS WEEK!

It is finals week for me. 4 finals in 4 days and I have not even started to study yet. I am going to attempt to cram and work and be a mother and wife, not sure how that is all going to work out, but I really don't have much of a choice at this time. Work is super busy today. All the files that went on hold in August due to Katrina, came off of hold on Friday, so that means that I am stuck with all of them today. Yeah for me! Wish me luck!! I did get a B in my History of Civilization class for the semester. How I pulled that off, I have no idea but it all counts in the end!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Good Luck girl- you are inmy prayers! I truly think you are superwoman....don't know how you do it all and still look decent in the morning! :)

Krista said...

Makeup....lots and lots of Makeup!