Blevins Family Journal

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

TRAFFIC!!!!!

I cannot begin to explain my frustration with the Arkansas traffic lately! Over the past two weeks, it is like all the idiots and their counterparts have decided to take the roadway as I am trying to get to work or home. My 30 minute commute in the morning has turned into a 1 1/2 hour struggle and don't get me started about the commute home. Last night I had to turn around on Cantrell (after sitting still for about 10 minutes) and then go the opposite direction to head to Maumelle to get Cauy. I finally got turned around at Pavilion in the Park and drove back past my office and went through NLR, drove past my house - waving as I drove by - and went through Oak Grove just to get to Maumelle. I get to Marie's around 6pm to get the child and then as I am turning down her street, there is an accident that had occured a few moments prior where a semi and a car decided to become one. Right where I will need to be turning left to go home. The only good thing about being late yesterday was that semi vs. car could have been Cauy and I. I AM SO FED UP WITH THE TRAFFIC!!! I have contemplated quitting my job just so that I don't have to deal with it anymore. Anyone else noticing a strange twist in our lovely Arkansas traffic system?

No comments: