Blevins Family Journal

Friday, May 26, 2006

Ladies Night Out



It is about time my boys came back to Arkansas. Train will be performing at Riverfest tonight starting at 9:30 pm. My girlfriend and I are making a night of it and doing dinner and maybe a small drink and then headed to the NLR side of the river to watch my band play. If you have never seen them in concert, this is your time. They are amazing! If you like what you hear, pick up their new CD, "For Me, It's You".

Last night we went to the Bewley's for the Clement's farewell party and we all had a great time. I think Chad was a little intimidated by the 12 or so kids running around, but I don't think Mary was a bit phased at all. We are going to miss the Clement's dearly and I wish them the best of luck. Cauy is going to miss is Re & Mr. Matt, but I am not sure how I am going to explain why Ian is not around anymore. Those two are inseparable. What do you expect. They are a month apart and have been together for almost every day for almost a year. Boys will be boys! Those Clement's better stay in touch!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Oh you know we will. We will have to get together any time we are in town! We will miss you all a ton too. And on a difrferent note...I think Chad and Mary should have taken some of the kids home just to get feel for it all! ;)