Blevins Family Journal

Monday, July 24, 2006

Staying Put

After much thought, concern and a few emails, Michael and I have decided to keep Cauy at PV in the Fall. He was going to be attending another private school starting mid-August, but we had many concerns (as well as others) about moving him around so much. Tuition is going to be twice what we wanted to pay, but I would rather him be happy and not stressed out about being at a new school. I know that we made the right decision, at least that is what I keep telling myself.

In the end, I do know that we did the right thing. Whooo...his Mrs. Marti will have her Cauy boy again. At least this time he won't be lugging around soy milk. Oohhh, memories!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I am glad things will work out well. I have been praying that things would go well for Cauys transition. He will love it there and will make friends with the kids he will go to school with.

MartiMichelle said...

thank goodness no soy! that stuff STINKS!