Blevins Family Journal

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sweet child o' mine!

It has been almost 2 months since Marie and the Clement Clan has left us and he still asks to go to Ree's house everyday on the way to school. He is not crying like he used to when I told him that he was not able to go, but he still seems somewhat depressed and unsure of why he cannot see them.

Also, every time he gets dressed, he says Ian when we put his pants/shorts on. Don't ask me why. Maybe Marie can explain that one.

He is getting more and more talkative and is cracking us up everyday. We were taking a stroll through Kroger and he just started belting out "Happy Birthday to You". Not sure where he learned that from but it was too darn cute. I think he may have gotten it from Sprout. He loves that Channel.

5 comments:

Chad Gardner said...

There's a channel called "Sprout?"

Wow, I've got a lot to learn about kid tv. Of course, my kids will only watch the History Channel the Discovery Channel and TLC.

Krista said...

Believe you me, anything to shut them up!!! You can always watch 2 Disney Channels, Noggin and various other channels.

Even though he loves his Goodnight Show on Sprout, Sports Center on ESPN will always be his favorite!

Marie said...

Aww...poor sweet boy! My boys are asking on a daily basis to go home. Makes me sad and even more determined to get in a place of our own! I am so glad when he getws dresses he thinks of Ian...although I really don't know why. Might be that he saw Ian get dresses a few times and now associates his shorts with Ian. ;)
Miss you! Give that kiddo a hug...his former daycare provider misses him terribly as does his friends!

btw...evertime Caleb sees a police car he says there is Cauys daddy...I wanna ride in the back!

Krista said...

We miss you too! Hope to see you in August or whenever you decide to make a trip back to Arkansas.

Marie said...

I am hoping to head that way the last week in Aug to coinside with the Bulls passing through. But we will see...the possibilities are endless!